Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lizard Cupcakes - April 2010

I made these lizard cupcakes for my son, Caleb, to celebrate his birthday with his 2nd grade class at school.

Lizard Cupcakes - Close-Up 1

Lizard Cupcakes 1

Lizard Cupcakes 2
Lizard Cupcakes 3
Lizard Cupcakes 4


First I baked, cooled, and iced the cupcakes.  I used buttercream icing that I tinted green to pipe the outline of the lizard on and then fill it in.  I used red buttercream icing to pipe on the tongues, and I used some white icing to make the white part of the eyes.  I used dark purple nonpareils (little ball sprinkles) to make the pupil of the eyes.

Caleb liked these little lizard cupcakes and so did his class!Andrea - Animated Name

 
 
 
 
  
 


Created animated name at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...