Thursday, March 1, 2012

Miche Purse Cake - August 2011

I made this 3D Miche purse cake for my mom's birthday.  My mom and my brother-in-law, Joe, were celebrating their birthdays at the same time this year, so I made this cake for the same party that I made Joe's Motocross themed cake for (see post Motocross Themed Cake).

3D Miche Purse Cake 1

Here is the Miche purse cake next to my mom's real Miche purse.
3D Miche Purse Cake Next to Real Miche Purse

3D Miche Purse Cake - Closer View of Zipper

3D Miche Purse Cake - Angled View

3D Miche Purse Cake - Close-Up of Miche Label

3D Miche Purse Cake 2
[The change in the look of the handles is due to the fact that they started falling apart.  :(   But that's a story for later.]

More pictures and details to come... :)

[Right now I'm just trying to get everything on the blog, then I'll go back and fill in details; you can read a little longer explanation here if you want. BUT if you have any questions in the meantime, in general or about this cake, please feel free to email me by clicking on the 'Contact Me' tab at the top of the page and using the email address found there, and I will try to get back with you as soon as possible. Or you can always ask questions or leave a comment about this cake by clicking the comments link at the end of this post.  :)]
Andrea - Animated Name




(I created my animated name at this site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...